The price of all our safaris includes the following:
- Meet and greet, with trip briefing
- AMREF: Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Full room and board during safaris
- Professional English-speaking driver-guide
- All park fees
- All government taxes for indicated services
- 1.5 liters bottled water per person per day during safari
- Christmas and New Year Eve supplements
- Bookings greater than 60 days in advance require a $1000 deposit, per person.
- Bookings within 60 days require payment in full.
- A 15kg weight restriction in soft baggage is applicable for all internal flights.
- We recommend travel insurance for all travelers just in case your airline cancels or you need to cancel your trip.
- All bookings during Christmas and New Year season payment must be made by 1st November.
- You will need visas for entry to Tanzania. Though you can get these on arrival, your travel will be smoother if you get them in advance through the respective embassies.
- Pack as if the airline might misplace your bags. Keep things you will need right away in your carry-on bag. It seldom happens, and almost always the bags arrive a couple of days later, but this way, if the bags do not arrive with you, you will be able to continue on your safari while the airline finds them.